Our team shares a commitment to supporting entrepreneurial leaders who are creating extraordinary public charter schools. We draw upon our experience in business and education to help the nation’s best charter school networks expand.
- Kevin HallPresident & CEOKevin has served as CEO of CSGF since 2009. He previously worked as an educational investor, entrepreneur, and elementary school teacher.
- Rich BillingsPartnerRich directs the CSGF Facility Fund and works with West Coast charter networks. He also was CFO of Rocketship Education.
- Eric ChanPartnerEric oversees the CSGF investment team. He previously managed investments at the Renaissance Schools Fund in Chicago.
- Darryl CobbPartnerDarryl manages CSGF's work in Tennessee and Florida. He launched our Emerging CMO Fund in 2013.
- Kathy HamelPartnerKathy leads our work with East Coast and Midwest charter networks. She also founded a Montessori school in Baltimore.
- ALEX HernandezPartnerAlex leads CSGF's Impact Team and launched our next-gen schools strategy. He formerly was an Area Superintendent at Aspire Public Schools.
- JULIE MAIERPartnerJulie draws upon her background in finance and business to lead CSGF's external relations, fundraising, and strategy work.
- Cynden AmroseDevelopment CoordinatorCynden is a former Peace Corps volunteer who supports our leadership and external relations teams.
- Alesha ArscottSenior Director, TalentAlesha draws from her leadership experience at Charter Schools USA to nurture the growth and development of the CSGF team.
- Ann CollierDirector, Special ProjectsAnn manages external relations projects at CSGF. She started a writing program for Denver at-risk youth.
- Ian ConnellInvestment AssociateIan co-founded a software company. He now leads CSGF's investment in next-generation schools.
- Heather FurmanStrategy AnalystHeather supports CSGF strategic initiatives. She recently helped run a gubernatorial campaign in Maine.
- Jaideep HebbarPrincipalJaideep helped high-performing companies grow for over a decade. He now helps high-performing charter networks scale.
- Lydia HoffmanPrincipalLydia is a former education journalist who leads CSGF’s support of charter school growth in Tennessee.
- Soenda HowellPrincipalSoenda leads the Emerging CMO Fund, which provides investment support to outstanding charter entrepreneurs of color.
- Kotrina KeichlineData AnalystKotrina has helped create data systems for organizations that increase public access to vital resources for the past 10 years.
- Caroline Kemp LopezImpact AssociateCaroline is a former teacher and executive recruiter, and a founding member of the CSGF Impact Team.
- Anand KesavanSenior Vice President, Structured FinanceAnand freed up millions of dollars for KIPP Austin schools. He now leads CSGF’s facilities and structured finance strategy.
- Abbie KlinghofferDirector of DevelopmentAbbie wrote winning grant proposals for New Schools for New Orleans. She now does the same for CSGF.
- Abbey LadwigStaff AccountantAbbey uses her background in accounting for health care and manufacturing companies to help CSGF manage our resources.
- Ryan LallyDirector, Finance and AccountingRyan leads our financial compliance activities. His passion for nonprofit work was inspired by his world travels.
- Tung LeVice President, AnalyticsTung is a former school principal and math teacher. He leads our data processes and analytics efforts.
- Katie NordFinancial and Operations CoordinatorKatie is a graduate of CSGF-portfolio member DSST Public Schools, and supports our finance and operations team.
- Tawnya RamirezVice President, Finance and AdministrationTawnya leads our finance and administration function. She also helped found a Denver charter school.
- Jon SchwartzOperator in ResidenceJon is CSGF's first Operator in Residence. He uses his background in charter finance and operations to help our portfolio members scale.
- Jeremy SernaManager of Systems and AnalyticsJeremy has a passion for making a big impact and loves doing his part to help charter schools succeed.
- Alex SilvermanInvestment AssociateAlex uses her background in finance to help charter schools solve facilities and working capital challenges.
- Robert WheatfallInvestment AssociateRobert is a CSGF-staff alumnus. His commitment to education reform led him to rejoin our team after business school.
Our board of directors is comprised of business and philanthropic leaders who are deeply committed to improving K-12 education.